We’re an award-winning, market-leading 3PL specialising in high-quality order fulfilment and delivery services. ILG customers are premium brands, many in the beauty, fashion and wellbeing sectors. Our mission is to help them succeed. ILG is a people business – we invest in training and development, recognising and rewarding our people’s achievements and creating opportunities for them to progress within our business. So, if you want to develop an exciting career, learn from a friendly team and realise your full potential in a fast-growing company, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Service Account Executive, you will provide front line telephone and email support to a portfolio of Fulfilment Clients, understanding their bespoke requirements and providing a high level of customer response and service. The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Resolving day to day queries including processing of all orders and any correspondence relating to those orders with the customer and other ILG departments
- Utilise the client and in-house hosted ticketing system to provide updates on client queries within the agreed SLA and ensuring that all queries are actioned in line with client SLA and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Team Leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for smooth running of all contracts
- Managing live chat, dealing with any inbound queries and passing these onto the relevant departments within agreed timeframes and being the frontline telephone/e-mail support
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Previous customer service experience, working to deadlines and SLA commitments and previous financial responsibility
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Able to demonstrate methodical and organised ways of working particularly in relation to email management
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good standard of written and verbal communications to provide a high standard of service
- Ability to complete work that requires a high degree of accuracy
- Own transport essential. On occasion you’ll be required to travel and work at customer sites and other work based locations in the Southeast of England, depending on the Company’s business and its requirements.
Ideally, you’ll have previous knowledge and experience of warehousing and distribution, but this isn’t essential.
- Company Bonus scheme (£300)
- Following successful probation period opportunity for hybrid working in line with ILG policy up to 50/50 remote / office working
- Pension, Life Assurance, Healthshield Cash Plan and Discount Perks
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after two full years, plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
- Birthday leave
- Dedicated rest areas with free tea and coffee plus monthly fruit baskets
- Free on-site parking and free electric car charging points
- Dedicated platform for learning and development
- Staff member of the month rewards
- Monthly company social events and an annual awards ceremony
- Employee assistance programme to promote mental health wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme